Askabouttech shows how to mount an ISO with Daemon tools using Ubuntu. Right click on Daemon Tools in the tool bar and select "virtual CD rom". This will bring up a side window in which you will click "device". This will open another side window where you will click "mount image". This will open a new window. Make sure you're looking in desktop and open the Ubuntu ISO file. This should open up a new window where you have the option of running it or viewing the files. When you're finished, follow the same steps from before, but this time click "unmount image" instead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades