In this video the instructor shows you how to mount ISO images. You can use your ISO images of CD or DVD with out burning them on to real disks. Using this you can play a DVD with out a DVD player. Use DVD shrink to extract the copy of ISO image from your DVD. Go to internet and install Daemon tools lite program. After installing you will see an icon in the tray icon which says daemon tools. Right click on it and select the Virtual Devices option for the menu. Inside it select the virtual drive you want to mount the ISO file on to and select Mount Image. Now browse to the ISO image and select open. Now daemon tools will mount the image and you will get to run it directly from the explorer. This video shows how to mount ISO images using the Daemon tools lite program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades