This video is a tutorial that demonstrates how to download, install and use the program Virtual Clone Drive to mount .cue/.bin/.cue files, and have them operate just like a normal CD or DVD without having to burn them to a disk. Once you have downloaded and installed your virtual cd/dvd software, you can select the number of virtual drives you would like to have, and load, (or mount) your .ISO, .bin, or .cue files into the virtual rom program, then run the program contained in the file from your selected virtual rom drive, without the need of burning the file to a CD or DVD for it to work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades