This is a tutorial video on how to use a virtual CD/DVD drive software tool called Furius ISO Mount. Furius ISO Mount is an .ISO, .IMG, .BIN, .MDF, and .NRG image management utility, that allows you to automatically mount and unmount disk image files. This utility application will allow you to mount multiple images at once, burn image files to optical disk, and create MD5 and SHA1 checksums to verify the that the image files are not corrupted. This program also automatically creates mount points in your home directory, can automatically remove the mount directory to return your home directory to it's previous state, saves the history of the last 10 images you mounted, and retrieve any previously unmounted images.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades