gotbletu teaches you how to mount an ISO image file in Ubuntu using AcetoneISO2. You can see what's inside a regular ISO image in Ubuntu, but not when it's 'mdf'. The program you need for this is AcetoneISO2. Start the program and at the bottom of the main window you'll see a button called mount. Click on that and choose your 'mdf' file. The program also opens and mounts 'ISO', 'nrg' 'bin' 'img' files. After you've mounted your file you go at the top of the main Ubuntu screen to Places and you'll see a new disc drive, which you can open like a regular one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades