This video shows the method to mount an ISO file with PowerISO. The first step involves the opening of the Internet browser and Google. Type 'poweriso' in it and press 'search'. Click on the download link in the first search result and download PowerISO. This can be done by clicking on the 'download site 2' and clicking on 'Run' in the resultant window. Install the PowerISO and open it. Click on 'Mount'. Select 'Set Number of Drives' and choose one. Select the drive and select the ISO file you want to mount. Open 'My Computer' and the drive of the file. This completes the procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades