In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to mount an image using Daemon Tools Lite. This software takes many different types files and puts them on a virtual DVD drive. Go to www.daemon-tools.cc and download the Daemon Tools Lite program. You then install it. After that double click on the icon on your desktop and it will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It will say Daemon Tools and the version. Right click > virtual Cd/DVD ROM. To mount an image, click on ‚Äòmount image‚Äô, select a document that has a ‚Äò.mds‚Äô extension or an extension that is listed and click ‚Äòopen‚Äô.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades