Instead of using Photoshop, why not give Apple's Aperture a try? Aperture is designed more for post-production work for professional photographers, letting you cull through shoots, enhance images, manage massive libraries, and deliver stunning photos.
Watch this video tutorial on how to manage color in Aperture. Whether you're creating a proof sheet for a client, or printing high-resolution images for customers, or soft-proofing your images in the editing process, you need to be certain that your work maintains the highest level color fidelity throughout the digital workflow. Aperture greatly simplifies color management using Mac OS X's ColorSync and Core Image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades