In order to make your own icons for free, you will use any bitmap program. You can use Paint, in Windows. Open paint. Click on Images. Then, go to Attributes. Change the width to 32 by 32 pixels. Click OK. You can enlarge the image, if you like, in order to make it easier to work on it. Draw the image that you like. Click on File and Save. Next, you will need to save the image. Click on File and Save As. Change it to a 24 Bitmap image. Name it New.ico. Save it to your desktop. You should see it on the desktop. Place it in your Icon folder. You can use it for anything you choose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades