In this tutorial, we learn how to make a web browser in Xcode. First, open up Xcode on your Apply computer, then create a new project. Now go under actions and click 'add', then 'existing frameworks'. Next, click add twice, then scroll down to where you see "menu.xib". Double click on this, and interface builder will open up. You will now have four windows on your desktop opened up. Now go to web view and drag and drop the screen. From here, you can create buttons for the web browser and decide how large you want the screen to be. Create the buttons to do what you wish, then when you are finished save this and you can use your very own web browser!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades