This video is about making a bookmark for your web browser in Visual Basic 2008.The videos begins with a simple web browser which consists of simple web components, a textbox and a go button. Pull the sides of the browser to stretch it and put in a listbox. Enlarge the listbox and use two buttons below the listbox. Enter the text for the buttons as "Enter current page" and "clear". Now go to selection explorer, double click "my project" and go to settings. Add a new setting called "Bookmarks" and in string select system.collection.specialisedstringcollection. Open the string collection editor and type in the name of the URLs you want to bookmark. Switch to full mode and double click on the form and give the coding on this page for the listbox and the buttons. This video is for those who want to develop a great tool to bookmark their favorite sites.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades