Make stick figure animations using Magix softwareFirst, record yourself with a webcam using Magix music maker. This software is used to record, save and edit the entire video. A trial can be downloaded or it can be purchased. Second, edit the video. Third, save the edited video as and AVI file. Open the AVI file with Adobe image ready. This is only available in older versions of Adobe Photoshop. Next, draw stick figures into frames. Add blood. Export each frame as a gif file into a new folder. Drag frames into gif animator and save as animated gif. Use Unfreeze gif animator to make animated gif file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades