Well, usually people are looking to go from fat to thin, but sometimes it's fun to see what a person would look like if they were on a full Twinkie diet. Well, this tutorial shows how to use the liquify tool in Adobe Photoshop to add weight to someone to make them look pudgey, overyweight, fat or even downright obese. The tool is easy to use and the video shows clearly how to turn that beach babe into a Jenny Craig "before" photo! Check it out and YOU can make people look fat in photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades