This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to make a simple auto clicker in MS Visual Basic 2008. First download the MS Visual Basic 2008 express edition and the text file, install it and open it up. Go to file > new project. Here you select 'windows forms application', name it 'auto clicker' and click OK. Then on the right hand side, click on 'show icon' and on the left hand side, click on 'button' and add two buttons to the auto clicker form. Then select each button, click on 'text' on the right hand side and name the two buttons 'start' and 'stop'. Watch the video to learn about coding for the two buttons.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades