So, you're addicted to that award-winning, science-fiction, first-person shooter, computer game Crysis, are ya? Well, then you probably know a bit about the Sandbox 2 level editor then, don't ya?
Well, if you need to figure out how to make 1:1 scaled maps in Sandbox to go into Crysis, then this is the eleven-part video tutorial for you.
You'll see how to capture that 1:1 scale map with images from Google Earth for use as reference in making your map. You'll stitch the images from Google Earth together with GIMP or Photoshop, import them into Sandbox 2, model oceans, texture the oceans, model mountains, detail terrain, add vegetation, make voxels, learn the basics of VisAreas in relation to voxels, and learn the basics of the track view.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades