The first thing that you want to do is in a new image, create a new transparent layer. Then you want to use the oval shape tool and check "fixed" so that it forms a perfect circle. Draw the circle, fill it with any color that you want, and then duplicate the layer. Use the move tool to move the new circle underneath the one you just created, leaving some room. Merge this layer with the one you originally copied it from, and repeat this step until you have as many circles as you want. Then you want to go to the script-fu menu and apply an inner bevel with 16 softness. Repeat the previous step, only use outer bevel instead. Repeat the previous step, only set the direction down. Next click the "eye" next to the background layer to hide it, select your dots layer and merge visible. Finally, make the background visible again, then create a drop shadow with 100% opacity, with no offsets and a blur radius of 3 and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades