Fetch is an FTP program for Macs (Smart FTP can be used if you don't have a Mac). These can be downloaded from Download.com
Fetch can be used to get in to your FTP server and upload your mp4 files for your podcast. You will also need web hosting in order to have a podcast. Upon opening fetch it will prompt you for your host name, username and password. Find the podcast directory and click and drag the files you want to add. Now go to PodcastBlaster and use the podcast syndication tool (you will need to sign up). From here you can click create new podcast (you will need to include the URL of where you're hosting the files). Lastly you push publish and publish the RSS feed for people to find.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades