In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make a PDF out of almost anything on a Windows PC. PDF files offer many advantages. Here you will see 4 easy ways to create a PDF from almost any file type. For this you will need Adobe Acrobat Pro or a PDF printer application and a document that you want to convert. Technique 1. Right click on the document you want to convert and select 'convert to Adobe PDF'. Give it a name and click 'save'. It will then launch Adobe Acrobat and you can review it to see that everything looks good. Technique 2. To convert Microsoft Office 2007 document, go to the marble and select 'save as > PDF or XPS'. You can click 'options' for more flexibility. Then click 'publish' and it's done. Next 2 options are free. Technique 3. Download and install a free PDF writer like Cute PDF or PrimoPDF from Download.com. Once installed, open a file and click 'Print'. Change printer name to Cute PDF or PrimoPDF, click 'OK', name it and save it. Technique 4. This doesn't require any software. Go to You Convert It or Zamzar, enter your email id, choose the file you want to convert, select 'convert to PDF' and hit convert. You will get an email link to down load the file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades