In this video, we learn how to make a new menu in Joomla with Chad. First, log into your Joomla account and go to the menu button. Click on "menu manager", then you will click on the "new" link. After this, enter in the unique name, title, description, and module title in the appropriate boxes. Once you do this, click "save", and now go to the menu items icon under the links menu. Now, go to "new", then "external link". Enter in the menu item details in the appropriate boxes, then add in the link location to the link box. When finished, save this to your dashboard. Now, go to "extensions", then "module manager". Click the red "s" to enable the site, then refresh your site and you will have the menu available!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades