Make light saber glow effects in lsmakerThe author found freeware that helps create light sabers. The freeware is not as good as adobe after effects, but it will serve the purpose. Download the software from the website http://www.lsmaker.uw.hulpage.php?main=lsmaker.html. Extract the folder. Open lsmaker.exe. Save the extracted file to the desktop. Select import. Add either picture or video file. Change the saber color to red. Click ok. The blade needs to be white. In the dialog box change pieces to 6 and flat to 1. Plot points on either side of the saber. Go over 2 boxes over to the color in the dialog box. It should be 0 render with color. Preview the saber. If it needs enhancement, go to the dialog box. To adjust the second saber, go from layer 0 to layer 1. To view both sabers, press reader fram j or j on the keyboard. If you have problems going to the next frame, use the right arrow on the keyboard which will take you to the next picture. When you have completed the adjustments, click export at the top of the page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades