This video provides tips to make great photo slideshows. Many people have found photo slideshows are a great way of celebrating memorable occasions, commemorate milestones or reminisce. First, choose your photo images carefully. Filter out irrelevant or blurry photos. Try using a photo editing program to improve your photos. Next, choose a theme for your slideshow. Then select transitions, being cautious to limit your use of transitions. Consider your use of intervals in the slideshow. Also, add the right musical selection to your slideshow for a good presentation. Try different musical patterns that will keep your audience engaged from start to finish. Finally, be sure to distribute your slideshow so you can effectively share your message.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades