Learn how to make a fancy border in GIMP with this GIMP tricks video tutorial. This border can be used to frame images for YouTube videos or other things. Take your image, and go to Image and Canvas Size. The size should be made larger to allow room for your border and then click Center. On Layers, select All Layers. Then, click Resize. This allows you to make room for your Layer. On the far left side, right click on your layer and select Alpha to Selection. Go to Select, To Path, Select, and then None. Then, go to Edit, Stroke Path, and create your line for the border. The thickness of the line is up to you. The lines can be solid, dotted, or dashed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades