In this tutorial, we learn how to design custom flyers using Easy Flyer Creator. First, start a new deign in the software, then delete all graphics so the page is blank. Next, add in a background to the flyer and resize it to fit onto the entire page. Now, right click on the picture and choose 'set as background'. Now, add another picture on the page, then move it to your desired location to fit on the bottom of the page. After this, you can edit the picture further, if needed. When you are done with this, you can add in more pictures and text as well. If you are doing a flyer for a home, you can add in pictures of the inside and outside of the home, as well as different information about the house. Change the color/size of the font as you prefer. When finished, make sure to save your flyer and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades