In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make DVDs from AVI files with Windows DVD Maker. You will need a codec for this, which can be found at www.divx.com. Download the free version. While installing, when the prompt for component selection comes up, keep only ‚Äòdivx codec‚Äô checked and uncheck the other components and install the codec. Now insert a DVD in to the drive and open up windows DVD maker. Select the movie you want to record, give a title and click next. Select the menu style in the next window, change menu text if you want by clicking on ‚Äòmenu text‚Äô and typing in your text for the various options and click on ‚Äòchange text‚Äô. Then you click ‚Äòburn‚Äô and your DVD will be ready in a few minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades