This video is about how to make a business card design in GIMP. First of all, download some GIMP labels plug-in. Create a business card of required size by entering dimensions going to on "Toolbox", then Xtns, then Misc, then Labels, then Rect Label. Now create image and text on business cards. The image should compliment it without overwhelming the text. Now add borders and accents. Select "Image", then "Filters", then "Combine", then "Make Label Page" and insert the image. Check your contact information twice before printing. Print the full sheet of labels and use paper cutter to cut at specific size.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades