The video is about making a ISO file or a disc.To enable this you must have ISO installed on your system.The video begins by opening the Image burn setup wizard file.Once you have opened it , keep clicking next until you are finished with the installation. Then you have to insert a blank CD into the drive. Once you have done that a window will pop open displaying options for the CD.Click on the mode option in the window and select ec mode and then click on the first option displayed which is "write image file to disc".Select the file you want to burn and select the "bootable" option.After this the file will be burned onto the disc.Then restart the system and open the bios settings and in the boot option enable the "quick boot" option.In the boot device priority settings set the first boot device as the CD-ROM.Now save the configuration settings and exit.Now when you reboot the system, it will boot from the burned CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades