This video demonstrates how one might be able to successfully create an Ubuntu Bootable CD-ROM. The procedure described involves downloading the Ubuntu Desktop Edition Operating System image off the Ubuntu web site. In order to successfully create a usable disc, one needs to burn the image file onto a blank CD-ROM, using the Disc Utility application. Once the disc is burnt, one needs to insert the disc into one's computer, and then boot from it using the menu that pops up. If you are new to Ubuntu or even Linux in general, this video shall help you find your way around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades