In this video, we learn how to make beats using FL Studio. First, load in the different beats that you want and then find where the tempo is at. Take the tempo down to around 90 and then find the different editing tools you have. Use the editing tools to change the sounds that you load into the program and then change when they play according to when you load them. You can change the tempo, bass, and volume for each of the different instruments, depending on what you want to achieve. When done, save this and then come back later to tweak if you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades