In this tutorial, we learn how to make 2-layer stencils in GIMP. First, cut out the background before you begin. Now, right click on your main layer and then select "add alpha layer". After this, select the magic wand tool and delete all the white areas on the outside of the picture. Now duplicate the layer, then hide the top layer and select the bottom layer. Now, go back to threshold and move it all the way to the right to get an outline of the image. From here, go back up to the top layer and then select threshold again. Move the bar until you have the stencil how you want it. Then, when you have finished you can save it and use it how you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades