In this video, we learn how to join lines in Xara Xtreme. All the lines in this are independent, but they can be joined together to make an object. First, open up the object gallery and then duplicate the layer. After this, copy the image and increase the line size by four pixels. Then, go to "arrange" and "combine shapes". From here, the shapes will all combine together to make one total image. Make a rectangle around this and then select "subtract shapes". Combine the layers to finish, then save this so you can use it whenever you would like. You can use any shapes you'd like to make your object.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades