Mac users might be unwilling to ever trade in their beloved computers for a PC, but they might still want or even need to run certain Windows applications. Thanks to Boot Camp, you can install and run Windows on your Mac.
If you install Windows x64 do this while Windows is started and your Mac CD is inserted: Click on start in the lower left and search in the search field for 'cmd' now rightclick 'cmd.exe' and click on 'Run as Administrator'. Now type following commands: cd /d D:(D: should be your CD drive. If it isnt just change the letter) cd Boot Camp/Drivers/Apple/ bootcamp64.msi
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades