This video tutorial from gogeeks shows how to install mIRC application on Mac OS X operating system.
For this you will need Darwine, download it from here:http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/
and mIRC installer which can be downloaded from here: http://www.mirc.com/get.html.
Once both programs are installed, open Darwine.
Drag Darwine to Applications folder, then drag Trix there too.
Close and unmount Darwine. Now click Applications from Desktop dock menu and select WineHelper.
Process Window will appear on your Desktop. Click Applications from top menu and select Open. Now browse for the application you want to run - mIRC.
mIRC setup window will open. Install the application.
To test it, click Applications-Open-Program Files-Mirc-mirc.exe-Open.
Mirc will start. You'll need to register or enter your account information to use the program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades