Grasshopper is a new plug-in that David Rutten is working on for Rhino. It has similar functionality to GC but at this point if not so component based. It is more like GC in that it uses features and stores them as nodes you can rearrange and change hierarchy's. In this video David covers where to find the plug-in, how to install it and then the very (let me emphasize the VERY) basics of the interface. Learn how to install and get started using the Explicit History plug-in (also known as Grasshopper) in Rhino. The tutorial is best viewed at full screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades