In this how to video, you will learn how to install Boot Camp on the Mac OS X. First, go to spotlight and look for the Boot Camp tool. Once you find it, open it. Click continue and choose how you want to partition the disk space for the Windows operating system. Once this is done, press partition. Once that finishes, insert the installation disc and then select start installation. Your system will then restart and then complete the installation of Windows. This may take a while. Once that is done, you are now ready to use Boot Camp to run Windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades