Found a video on YouTube that's perfect for your Keynote presentation? It's easy to embed YouTube clips on websites, but how can you successfully insert them into something like a Keynote project? It's actually quite easy! This video, just over a minute long, shows you the basic process behind downloading and re uploading your chosen video. Make sure that you append the .flv file extension to your downloaded fire, and also take care that you have the right to use what you're incorporating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades