In this video the instructor shows how to insert a quick time video into your web page. To do this, first create a text box. It is always good to create a text box first and then insert your movie or flash object or any other media into it because it gives you more control of your object regarding its placement, rapping, and other things by containing it in that box. Now select the Quick Time object and browse to your movie and place it in the box. Now re-size the box to a required size for the movie to be watchable. Now when you select the Quick Time object, you will get the properties box where you can choose various options. This video uses Fusion Essentials for placing the Quick Time movie on your web page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades