In this tutorial, we learn how to insert pictures and format text in Fusion Essentials. Start by selecting your image and then clicking inside the text box. Select an image, then it will appear in the text box. From here, click on the picture and go to the alignment section. Choose how you want the text arranged around the image. You can justify it to the left, center, and right. You can also wrap the text around the image. Preview the page after you align it, then see if it allows the page to flow correctly. When you are finished, you will be able to save and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades