This video describes how to insert keywords and SEO with the fusion essentials in the website. He asks you to first go to the site mode and then click on the home page and from there you can get in to the property box. There you can find three choices or tabs. He explains that the first one can be used to change the page name and page title and also can adjust the master border. The second tab is used to mention the page status, if it is done and can be displayed to the viewers or if it should not be published, he explains that the later option can be chosen in case your page is under construction or under maintenance or something. This tab also gives you the option to select color for the page body and the master border. The next page is the one which is used to insert the keywords in the page. There he asks you to scroll through the options in the Meta Tag button and select 'Keywords'. This will insert the keywords and when you click the check box below, it asks you if this change be applied to all meta tags for which you can click on YES if the keywords has to be entered in all the pages in the website and can select NO if otherwise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades