This video shows how to make simple 2D shapes into 3D. The video starts out making three different 2D shapes, and copy and pasting them into the Xera 3D program. The shapes can then be moved so that they are on top of one another, and different colors. When finished one of the 3D shapes looks as though the other two are inside of this shape, yet all of the shapes are 3D. This is very interesting, and would be very useful for many people. One example is someone making a PowerPoint presentation and wants their shapes to pop out of the screen. Another example could be someone designing a website. This video was very informative.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades