This HTML Web Design tutorial will explain how to add a Heading tag for your website. The heading tag is very important because it helps search engines to determine what the main topic is on a particular web page within your website. The HTML codes for heading tags range from h1 to h6 with h1 being the most important or in other words the main heading HTML web design tag. Make sure to give the h1 tag the most importance in terms of titles on your web page for headings. Another rule I recommend you follow is to never repeat a header tag on the same page for example you would never have two h1 tags on the same web page but you could have one h1 tag on one page and another h1 tag on another web page within your website.
I will also show you how to open the HTML coding file we created previously since it has been converted to an HTML web design file instead just a regular notepad file. It's also important to try to include keywords or phrases in your headings so that the search engines can determine what type of content your web page is about and thus give you relevant ranking based on that information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades