In this ClearTechInfo tutorial the instructor shows with examples on how to hear and view any audio or video file on your Windows PC. This is a basic tutorial where the instructor shows how to open and play them. Video files in many formats are not recognized directly by the Windows media player like the avi format and mkv format files. Even if we try to open these files it shows an error message that the file is not supported by the player. So in order to play these kind of files we need to download a media player called the VLC Media Player. This media player can be downloaded at the website shown in the video. The tutorial further shows how to install this player and play any kind of files using this player. VLC player is a robust player that can play any file irrespective of the format as it contains codecs to help it play these files. This video shows how to play any kind of video or audio files by using a media player called VLC Media Player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades