This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to fix MSN Messenger in Windows 7. This is really simple and very easy to do and takes practically no time. First you got to close MSN Messenger if it is open. Now find Windows Live Messenger, right click on it and then select properties. Now click the 'compatibility' tab, check the box labeled 'run program in compatibility mode for:', then select XP Service Pack 2, hit 'apply' and then click OK. Now open messenger and the icon will appear in the tray, from where you can use it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades