In this tutorial, we learn how to extract .RAR files. First, right click on the file, then click on "extract files". Once you are in a new window, you will be able to choose where you are opening the file from. Once you do this, the file will show up on your desktop in different icons. This is handy if you want to extract a file but don't have time to waste waiting forever. You can also open up the file by right clicking on it and opening it up in notes, where you will see the file waiting to be opened up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades