Zipped files are the most popular way to transfer scattered or large amounts of files in a compact and economical way, and in this video we learn how to go about unzipping these sometimes tricky storage files. After locating the exact .zip file you wanted unzipped, so to speak, the video tells us, you then right click on it. There should be a list of options, unzip this file being one of them, click this. You must also decide, then, what folder to place the unzipped files in. Quick and easy, this video shows you the exact process you need to get all your zip files open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades