This video series helps you understand and get in the right mindset to model in SketchUp. It accompanies Chapter 2 of Google SketchUp for Dummies. PART 1 explains the relationship between edges and faces. PART 2 shows you how to give instructions with the drawing axes. PART 3 explains about keeping an eye out for inferences which help with accuracy. PART 4 shows you how to use those inferences to help you model - specifically locking and encouraging them. PART 5 covers how to get the best view of what you are doing. PART 6 talks about injecting accuracy into your model using the VCB (value control box). PART 7 shows you how to resize everything with the Tape Measure tool. PART 8 helps you make sure to select what you mean to select. PART 9 and 10 cover the all-important moving and copying. PART 11 shows you how to stay in control with Auto-Fold. The final part, PART 12 covers making and using guides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades