We know, we know: How many people actually burn stuff onto CDs these days? Well, while external hard drives that hold several terrabytes of data and flash drives have kind of replaced our reliance on CDs, every now and then they're good for quickly compiling a "Pop Hits of the '80s" CD for your girlfriend or simply for storing your illegal version of Microsoft Office.
Whatever reason you need a CD for, save some moolah by erasing your old, unneeded CD-Rs and rewriting them with new data.
You Will Need:
• A rewritable disc
• Computer with a rewritable disc drive
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades