Websupergoo demonstrates how to edit PDF files with the Infix PDF editor. Infix can replace an existing image with another image loaded from a file. To accomplish this, use the object select tool and choose the image for the replacement. The clipping mask is denoted by a pink border and will be retained and applied to the image that you would like to replace. Select the replacement by choosing the replace object option. Next, choose the replacement image from your computer files. After you replace your image, you can then resize it as needed. Insert additional images as necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades