Instead of using Photoshop, why not give Apple's Aperture a try? Aperture is designed more for post-production work for professional photographers, letting you cull through shoots, enhance images, manage massive libraries, and deliver stunning photos.
Watch this video tutorial on how to edit multiple image versions of your master in Aperture. With Aperture, you can use one master image to create as many different versions of it that you want, each with its own set of adjustments, and you can reate all of these variations without ever having to duplicate, rename and keep track of multiple copies of the same image. Edit multiple versions of your photos without ever touching your digital masters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades