In this video, we learn how to draw vector clouds in CorelDraw X4. First, open the program and make a circle using "ctrl+shift". Make these circles touching and overlapping each other on the top of the page. After this, select all and then weld it. Next, press "ctrl+k" to break the curves apart, then erase the parts inside of the clouds. When this is done, select all, then copy and paste for additional clouds. Trim the bottom to make the clouds sit on a mountain or straight edge, then you are done and can change colors as you prefer! Make sure to save when you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades