In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a vector art palm tree in CorelDraw X4. Start off in the CorelDraw program and create the base of the tree with a drawing tool in black. After this, draw small triangles inside of the base of the tree and then draw the leaves and branches of the palm tree. Fill this in with small spikes and then erase the middle nodes. From here, use a shaping tool to make the spikes on the palm tree more rounded and lifelike. After you do this, start to color in the entire picture by using browns and greens. Use shading if you would prefer, then draw in any additional details you feel are necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades